- This event has passed.
The State of HR Skills and Education 2022
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
This virtual event will focus on the HR Skills and Education, experience levels, and educational needs of today’s HR professionals. A lot has changed since the last time we held this event. Today’s employers demand more from human resources than ever before, a trend accelerated by the Covid-19 pandemic and the resulting social, economic, and technological trends. Because of these and many other factors, organizations today expect more from HR professionals.
These critical roles and obligations require increasingly well-trained HR professionals. Graduate degrees are common, certifications are numerous, and continuous learning is taken seriously. This opportunity takes a closer look at the amount and type of training HR professionals have today and how it affects their skills in the workplace.
But formal education is only part of the equation. Employers also need experienced HR professionals who have responded well to a wide variety of different circumstances, from health crises to talent wars, employee furloughs to rapid technological changes, and more.
During the event:
• Highlight education levels for HR professionals today
• discuss the experiences of HR professionals in the last two years
• examine perceived levels of competence in human resources
• obtain information about certification types and numbers
• publicize career development investments in human resources
• explain which skills are most associated with professional success